Building a product-based website? The Product Laboratory will help find you brainstorm product ideas.
Find Thousands Of Long Tail Keywords From Google, Amazon And eBay With The Brilliant Keyword Researcher Pro
Here's an idea of making money online if you don't have any money to start a niche website, forum or online store.
This one is a good one because it requires no start up capital.
Paid to Click isn't something I know too much about so if you want to know more then go to this website: http://bestpaidtoclick.org/.
Incidentally, this website is currently available for sale on Flippa. So if you don't want to make money from Paid to Click programmes you might want to investigate making a niche site in this niche!
Just be aware that there are many many SCAMS in this niche, so be careful. Join several different programmes in case one or more of them go bust and you can't cash out. Also be careful of schemes that ask for you to pay money up front. That smells like MLM type scams.
If you have any questions about paid click programmes or you know something useful about them then please post a reply below!
Oh and BTW you can click the ads on this site but I only get paid when you actually register and/or buy something (CPA offers).
OK so I've had a little look at PTC programmes. It seems there are many shady websites out there, but I've found a nice legit site at ClixSense. Although this site started as a pay-to-click site it's kind of evolved into more legit stuff such as doing micro-tasks and paid surveys. These can pay really well! Sign up and read all the success stories on their forum.
So check out ClixSense if you need to make money online NOW. It's far easier to get started here than by messing around with niche sites.
Trust me on this! I've been building new niche sites all year. It's now August and I've made $0.00 so far this year.
If you NEED MONEY FAST then niche sites are a waste of time.
It used to be easy to make money from niche sites. Now it is hard. VERY HARD. If I can't make money from them, then how are you going to succeed?
So anyway, check out ClixSense and start earning money online TODAY.
OK here's an update on my ClixSense journey...
And I'm ACTUALLY MAKING MONEY!
I've made money in two ways:
1. I've done a few surveys. It's a hassle at first because the system doesn't know too much about you so not many of the surveys will be relevant to you. However, once you fill in some details about you and your household then it seems to get better at finding surveys for you.
I did a couple of surveys - one paid $0.15, the other $0.70. Small money but it does of course add up. And what's better - aimlessly scrolling Facebook 5-6 times a day or actually doing a survey that pays you real money?
I did actually enjoy the surveys. One was for an art gallery that wanted to know how to find more visitors.
By the way it has surveys that cover topics and events for your own country - both mine were UK focussed.
2. The second way I've made money is from promoting the site, mainly here on Niche Laboratory. Many thanks to my affiliate members who have signed up. Two of you have also made money on ClixSense, and I've got a little cut of your income. Not a lot, but it does add up.
So I'm quite pleased with my first attempt at making money from online surveys. The biggest news is that I've now made more money from these than I have all year from my new niche sites!!!!
If you want to check out ClixSense then sign up here.
Another way you can make money on this site is by joining the micro-tasks subsite. Basically you get paid for doing small tasks. When I logged in there were a few research jobs (find out how big this company is, sort these products into categories). Again, easy money (and much easier than trying to build a niche site).
More threads for you to read and post comments on.
The first 3 visitors to post a comment on this page get a free "dofollow" link to their own website!Leave A Comment
Been around since 2009 means you've had so much experience in this space. I'm really considering expanding into promoting products in other niches using paid ads but my limitation is that I don't know how to speak a second language.
I agree with you that low gravity shouldn't be a criterion for selecting products to promote as there are some uncompetitive products with very low gravity. I'll like to add some characteristics of products you shouldn't promote:
1. Clickbank products that have (external) ads on their sales page
2. Products with buy buttons that do not go to the Clickbank order page
3. Products that exaggerate their promises, especially financial promises. Promises like these will lead to high refund rates (most MMO products have refund rates over 20% in fact).
4. Unresponsive vendors. Before starting to promote a product, ALWAYS contact the vendor (ask for a review copy, or ask a question about the product, or just introduce yourself). If you get no reply within 48hours do NOT promote the product.
Recently, I came across a course created by Clickbank's current #1 affiliate that claims to teach people how to drive traffic to Clickbank offers using Facebook Ads. I've seen some good reviews and positive testimonies online about the course. Here's one https://abayomioloyede.com/commission-hero-review/
What do you think about the course?