What is the Niche Laboratory?
The Niche Laboratory is a FREE online research tool that can help you discover topics and niches.
To get started, simply type your keywords into the box above then click on the Generate Report button. After a minute or two
the Niche Laboratory will then generate you a report with a lot of useful information about your keywords. You can use this report
to give you ideas when brainstorming a new micro-niche site, or even help you with your homework assignments.
Each Niche Laboratory report contains a number of useful items:
- An executive overview of that niche (only available in major niches like weight loss or famous people, places and stuff).
- LSI inspired keywords and phrases associated with that topic.
- A word cloud which gives a visual representation of which words are most important in that topic.
- A list of the top 10 ranking websites for that topic.
- The page HTML title tags of the top 10 ranking websites.
- Meta description and keyword tags from the top 10 ranking websites.
- A Website Competition Matrix table which shows how easy it could be to rank for the keywords, based on how much SEO has been done by the
current top 10 ranking sites, plus how much Social Network activity they've attracted for their content.
- A few images associated with that topic.
- A list of some Amazon products that people might be interested in regarding this topic. Amazon products are a great way to monetize
websites in certain niches.
- Links to a few discussion forums that may be relevant to that topic. Forums are a great place to get traffic to your niche site, and you could
of course start your own forum.
- Google News articles associated with the topic. News articles are a great way to make your site more current.
- A list of keywords and key phrases associated with the topic that may be copied and pasted into other keyword and SEO tools.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Leave feedback on our Facebook page or send us a tweet.
Use the links in the top menu bar to see a list of sample reports.