Want to find long tail keywords? This awesome keyword tool will find phrases like buy to let to family and how to build a large authority website.
Do YOU Want To See What Your Competitors Are Blogging About, And Who You Can Outrank...? DOWNLOAD BLOG SPY For Windows PCs
So how do you get links?
Really it's no secret:
1. Build awesome content.
2. Wait for awesome people to link to it.
You can speed up process (2) by reaching out to top people in your niche. But unless you have (1), don't hassle the people in (2).
Does this work? Absolutely!
I built Niche Laboratory in 2014. It didn't actually get that much traffic for around 2 years. Then a C List make-money-online blogger included it in his roundup of the best keyword tools of 2016.
I got so much freaking traffic from that one blog article! In fact around 20% of my entire referral traffic was from that one article!
So quite apart from link juice and stuff, the actual human traffic I got from that single article was valuable in itself.
Thank goodness I didn't get a link from an A Lister - my hosting account would have melted!!!
More threads for you to read and post comments on.
The first 3 visitors to post a comment on this page get a free "dofollow" link to their own website!Leave A Comment
Been around since 2009 means you've had so much experience in this space. I'm really considering expanding into promoting products in other niches using paid ads but my limitation is that I don't know how to speak a second language.
I agree with you that low gravity shouldn't be a criterion for selecting products to promote as there are some uncompetitive products with very low gravity. I'll like to add some characteristics of products you shouldn't promote:
1. Clickbank products that have (external) ads on their sales page
2. Products with buy buttons that do not go to the Clickbank order page
3. Products that exaggerate their promises, especially financial promises. Promises like these will lead to high refund rates (most MMO products have refund rates over 20% in fact).
4. Unresponsive vendors. Before starting to promote a product, ALWAYS contact the vendor (ask for a review copy, or ask a question about the product, or just introduce yourself). If you get no reply within 48hours do NOT promote the product.
Recently, I came across a course created by Clickbank's current #1 affiliate that claims to teach people how to drive traffic to Clickbank offers using Facebook Ads. I've seen some good reviews and positive testimonies online about the course. Here's one https://abayomioloyede.com/commission-hero-review/
What do you think about the course?